The question wasn't intended to scare you but rather to bring you closer to the risks one may have of being pre-diabetic.
What is Pre-diabetes?
Pre-diabetes is a healthcare problem in which the blood vessels sugar levels levels are raised beyond normal levels, but they aren't great enough to be classified as having kind two diabetic person issues. Although not everyone with pre-diabetes will develop kind two diabetic person issues, negligence of the situation will lead to higher possibilities of you becoming diabetic person.
It is very important that you learn about diabetic person issues in its previously levels as analysis confirms that many long lasting problems associated with diabetic person issues such as CVD (Cardiovascular Disease) and sensors damage may begin from the pre-diabetic stage.
Just like kind two diabetic person issues, a person are affected from the underlying symptoms without even knowing about it. Hence, it is important be aware of the risks and which screening tests one may need to undergo. This is particularly true if you experience from pre-diabetes being a part of 'metabolic syndrome'. If you have been enduring great hypertension, have raised levels of LDL (low-density lipoprotein cholesterol) i.e. bad cholestrerol levels and triglycerides, low levels of HDL (high-density lipoproteins) i.e. good cholestrerol levels and a tendency to put on bodyweight around the stomach region, then you are at chance of being pre-diabetic.
Risk aspects may include:
1. Having crossed the age of 40 years.
2. A close relative, parent or sibling diagnosed with kind two diabetic person issues.
3. Belonging to a risky people such as Asians, South American, Hispanic or African descent.
4. Having a genealogy of insulin resistance or impaired sugar tolerance.
5. Presence of some diabetic person issues related problems such as eye, sensors or kidney disorders.
6. Having a record of cardiovascular illness.
7. Having a health background of gestational diabetic person issues.
10. Having excessive layers of stomach fat.
Research suggest that control over blood vessels sugar levels levels in the previously levels can help lower the possibilities and even delay the onset of kind two diabetic person issues. One can easily prevent developing further problems by making simple way of life changes such as increasing the levels of exercising and consuming a low-fat based meal. A reduction of even a portion of bodyweight i.e. even 5 to 10 % of total bodyweight through consuming of healthy food and following a regular exercising regime can make a significant difference to your health and way of life.